Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build
Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build [message #83977] Mon, 12 January 2004 19:44 Go to next message
Raymond
Dear Guru.
I have 1 curious on compile my fmb in my linux box, if I goto the server and login to compile everything go ok , but when i use putty to telnet to the server and try to compile, i hit the error msg "FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build"

I using the same login i use for server and client telnet login ? I try to search on metalink but i can't see any improve on this problem .I try to setup ORACLE_DISPLAY , TERM but it still did't overcome my problem ?

Did anyone hit this problem b4 ?
Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build [message #84412 is a reply to message #83977] Thu, 11 March 2004 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit Kumar
Did you try setting the following -

FORMS60_PATH, ORACLE_TERM, FORMS60_OUTPUT ? Also, verify that ORACLE_HOME, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH are correctly set.
Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build [message #87683 is a reply to message #84412] Mon, 31 January 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ravi Narayanan
Hi,

I am currently using the f60genm forms compiler but receive the following error when attempting to compile a form.

FRM-91500: Unable to start/complete the build.

I have read the forum posts and set my ORACLE_TERM, DISPLAY and other environment variables accordingly and am still unable to compile.

I am able to connect to the Database using sql plus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build in LINUX [message #87684 is a reply to message #84412] Mon, 31 January 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ravi Narayanan
Hi,

I am currently using the f60genm forms compiler but receive the following error when attempting to compile a form.

FRM-91500: Unable to start/complete the build.

I have read the forum posts and set my ORACLE_TERM, DISPLAY and other environment variables accordingly and am still unable to compile.

I checked my VNC Server. I used VNC Viewer to Find out that Xwindows is working properly or not.

I am able to connect to the Database using sql plus.

i checked all oracle settings and environment variables.

after setting all the variables. still it shows the same error.

pls guide us.

Regards,
Ravi Narayanan
Re: FRM-91500 Unable to start/complete the build in LINUX [message #109542 is a reply to message #87684] Fri, 25 February 2005 11:10 Go to previous message
adlani

oky i've the same think when i want to compile forms 9i un HP UX
the solution is :

first time , u must be sur that ur Xserver (installer in windows workstation) is working , and u must test this command :
xclock , if u see a small window , that is mean Xwindows is working , u can install XsecurPro .
befor testing u must export DISPLAY environement variabl :
# DISPLAY = your_work_station_ip_adresse:0.0
# export DISPLAY

if u test xclock and u see the widow clock then u can compile the forms .
Previous Topic: can we save formating(bold,underline,italic) info along with data in tables ?
Next Topic: Forms 6i migration to Oracle 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 15:23:50 CDT 2024