Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » SQL Recursive Error
SQL Recursive Error [message #61362] Sat, 17 April 2004 01:24 Go to next message
vivek
When some of the stored procedures are compiled. I encounter the following error messages. Please help me out in tracking the error.

INTRA being my database name.

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1             ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file 1 (block # 6703) ORA-01110: data file 1: 'ORACLEORADATAINTRASYSTEM01.DBF'                          ORA-27091: skgfqio: unable to queue I/O                              OSD-04006: ReadFile() failure, unable to read from file           O/S-Error: (OS 23) Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

How do I overcome this??
Re: SQL Recursive Error [message #61364 is a reply to message #61362] Sat, 17 April 2004 03:46 Go to previous message
dilip kumar
i think the data blocks got corrupted which belongs to specified datafile and even your disk is also getting corrupted the first step what you do is first change the location of the files which got corrupted,if you skip this operation may be in future you may encounter same problem.

then the blocks which got corrupted first try to repair it,with a package dbms_repair then again execute the same procedure if again same problem persists then perform media recovery for the specified file
Previous Topic: procedure to delete tables
Next Topic: LAST_CALL_ET of VSESSION
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:53:47 CDT 2024