Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Oracle Certification Program - Associate level
Oracle Certification Program - Associate level [message #60999] Thu, 18 March 2004 04:47 Go to next message
CreativePresence
Hi, Im just finishing my degree & am looking to start studying for the Associate level program, once complete i intend to progress onto the professional, etc  Can any of you recommend a set of books that would cover these programs.  Is "OCP Oracle9i DBA Certification Boxed Set - Jason Couchman" any good?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Oracle Certification Program - Associate level [message #61022 is a reply to message #60999] Sun, 21 March 2004 03:54 Go to previous message
Thiru
Have a look here-->

Ocp Books

PS: I was browsing through some books at Borders sometime back . I opened a couple of OCP certification guides(dont remember the author,,maybe it was one of those Sybex publications) and I had to close them immediately ! Found 5 horrible mistakes in just 2 pages! ,but I've heard of people passing the examination with those books.

Check to see if Pete Sharman has written any 9i OCP book(I saw his 8i book on stands). Rama Velpuri is an expert too(but havent read his OCP book.His Backup&Recovery book was excellent).

-Thiru
Previous Topic: How to connection Oracle database through ODBC DSN
Next Topic: No SQL-Prompt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:48:46 CDT 2024