Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Oracle Support Information.
Oracle Support Information. [message #52308] Sun, 14 July 2002 00:11 Go to next message
Confused.
I need information on who is eligible for Oracle Tech Support's assistance. I keep getting an ORA-00600 error while running a simple SQL query ! Our Oracle DB was purchased quite a while ago , and is not the latest version or even 8i. Its an Oracle 7.3 version ! Not only do I not have our license information (newbie to this job), but I also have no idea about the rules of Tech Support and if we're eligible to approach them or not. Its Saturday night here , and I need to get this whole thing done by Monday morning. Please help.

Thanx.
Re: Oracle Support Information. [message #52311 is a reply to message #52308] Sun, 14 July 2002 08:17 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
you need a support identifier ( a serial key along with license information)provided by oracle support services. Depending on the level of support u requested, you can obtain the suport.
Anyhow please post your complete ora-600 error along with complete arguments. someone over here may help you.
And first search for the same error over here, in case someone have already posted!
Previous Topic: snapshot permissions
Next Topic: building index online for oracle 8i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 18 21:35:57 CDT 2024